Ingredients (Serves 4)
• 2 large zucchinis cut in thick slices (8 slices in total).
• 5 ounces of ground meat.
• 4 slices cheddar or American cheese.
• 8 slices of brined pickles.
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice your zucchini, make sure you end with a pair number of thick slices.
2. Make beef patties trying to match the diameter of your zucchini slices.
3. Spray your zucchini slices with oil and cook for 5 minutes in your air fryer until crispy and golden brown.
4. Cook your patties in a skillet. Two minutes each side.
5. Top the patties with the cheese and pickles. Assemble your sliders using the zucchini as the bread.