Welcome to MindsTips
- 1 lb Ground chicken, beef or turkey
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1/2 Can of Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chillies)
- 1 Packet of Taco seasoning
- 1 Bag of Frito Corn Chips
- 1 Can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Enchilada Sauce (10 oz)
- 2 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 C. Shredded Cheese
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Dump 1/2 of the bag of Fritos into the bottom of the pan.
- Top with 1/2 of the meat mixture and 1/2 of the shredded cheese.
- Repeat the layer Chips, meat, cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.