- 8 ounces dried cranberry beans
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to prepare:
- Sort and rinse your cranberry beans and then place in a pot with water over medium-high heat; cover and bring to a boil. Now reduce the heat to medium level and the simmer until beans are tender, about 1 hour. Make sure beans are covered with water during the entire cooking process. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add cucumber, red onion, and tomatoes; stir to combine. Gently fold in cooked cranberry beans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
share with us your thoughts down in the comment!