- 400 g of flour
- 150 g of sugar
- 5 TO 7 Medium eggs
- 100 g of butter
- 150 ml of non-sweet liquid milk
- 2 pinches of salt
- Lemon Zest
- 2 Sachets of sugar vanilla
- 0,75 of sachet of chemical yeast
- frying oil
- Properly Mix Sugar + Butter + Sugar Vanilla (like to make cakes)
- Add the whole eggs and well mix, then the lemon zest
- add then half of the flour, well mix
- pour the milk + the rest of flour + Salt, mix correctly
- pour chemical yeast at the end of the preparation and mix well.The Council that had been given to me is that chemical yeast must not be in contact * DIRECT * with salt.
- LET IT REST MINIMUM 4 hours, even a night. Usually I do the paw at night and fry it in the morning, it’s up to you.
Possible to fry directly.
- Heat the oil properlyThen * frying *
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips
Feel free to leave your comments on the section bellow. This will motivate me to keep on track with new recipes.