Ingredients (Serves 6):
• 3 pounds of round steak, high-quality beef.
• 2 medium onions sliced.
• 2 bell peppers in strips.
• 1 clove of garlic minced.
• 3 cups of ready-made beef stock.
• 1 tsp dried chili flakes.
• 1 tsp of butter
• 6 slices of American or cheddar cheese.
• 6 hoagie buns or 3 medium-sized baguettes.
• Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Cut the meat thinly with a sharp knife.
2. Add the meat, the vegetables and the beef stock into your slow cooker.
3. Cook on high heat for four hours.
4. Butter your bread and toast over a grill.
5. Add the meat and vegetables with a slotted spoon on top of the buns and cover with a slice of cheese.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips