Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs are the perfect meal for those who want to enjoy the delicious taste of BBQ ribs without the hassle of grilling. This recipe is easy to prepare and requires minimal effort, making it perfect for busy weeknights or weekend gatherings.
- 2 racks of baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the ribs, making sure to coat both sides evenly.
- Place the ribs in the slow cooker, meat side up.
- Pour BBQ sauce over the ribs, making sure to evenly coat them.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the meat is tender and falls off the bone.
- Once the ribs are done cooking, remove them from the slow cooker and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the ribs with your favorite sides and enjoy!
- To add extra flavor, you can also add a cup of your favorite beer or apple cider to the slow cooker before cooking.
- If you prefer a sweeter BBQ sauce, you can add a tablespoon of honey or molasses to the sauce before coating the ribs.
Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs are a delicious and easy way to enjoy BBQ ribs at home. The slow cooking method ensures that the ribs are tender and fall-off-the-bone delicious. It’s a perfect meal to make for a family gathering, a weekend dinner or a special occasion. Serve it with some coleslaw, baked beans, or potato salad and your guests will be impressed by your culinary skills.