- 8 oz. Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups of dry Macaroni
- 6 oz. Claw Crab Meat
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 8 oz. block Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz. block Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Salt, Black Pepper, to taste
How to prepare:
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- and now you can Peel and de-vein the shrimp if needed.
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions. Drain well.
- Place drained macaroni in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the sour cream, stir together well, until all noodles are coated.
- Add the crab meat, stir well.
- Finely chop the green onion. Set Aside.
- Grate the white cheddar cheese. Set aside.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan, or skillet.
- Add the shrimp. Turn and stir shrimp until lightly done.
- Remove shrimp from pan. Chop slightly when cooled. Add to the macaroni mixture.
- Add the finely chopped onions to the saucepan, sauté until tender.
- Sprinkle flour over onions and mix well. Let cook and brown for about one minute.
- Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Gradually add the grated Cheddar Cheese, stirring constantly until cheese melts.
- Pour cheese mixture over the macaroni and seafood mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the mixture in a well-buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle lightly with Paprika, to add color.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips