Welcome to MindsTips
- 2 crescent roll tubes
- 1 LB ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 or 2 diced tomatoes depending on size1/2 small can sliced olives if desired
- Sour cream optional
- sliced avacado optional
How to make it :
- Lay out the two tubes of crescent pastry, thick sides in.
- Use some of the left over crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker.
- Brown beef and add taco seasoning.
- Lay beef in a circle inside of the laid out crescent rolls
- Add cheese to the top
- Pull over crescent rolls and tuck in under meat and cheese.
- Add cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, sour cream or whatever you desire for your tacos, in the middle.
- Follow cook time on the pack of crescent rolls, and once it’s done, you’re good to go!