so basically this is the best sauce I have ever eaten, you can easily make it alone. it too no time and i made this this for my first time for a party of 50 and all of them asked me for the recipe.
- 1 p kg of Pasta (penne or fettuccine)
- 1 Stick of butter.
- 1 Clove of minced garlic.
- 1 Pint of heavy cream.
- 1 cup of fresh Parmesan cheese.
- 2 tbsp cream cheese.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp white pepper.
How to prepare:
- First make the pasta to your liking.
- In a sauce pan make the over in medium heat level and make sure to melt the butter and add garlic and cook it all for two minutes.Add them in heavy cream and cream cheese and heat until bubbling, but make sure to not boil.
- Add then in the Parmesan Cheese and mix all until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle it in salt and pepper to taste
- Finaly mix the sauce into the noodles and serve.