- 2 large Chicken Breasts ; Shred
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 1 10.5 oz Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 can of broth ; Use cream of chicken can
- 1/2 can milk ; Use cream of chicken can
- 1 tablespoon All purpose flour
- 6 oz shredded cheese
- pinch salt
NOTE: The 1/2 soup cans using the empty can of cream of chicken soup to measure.
- Place chicken in a pot and cover with water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium and cook till chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken (save broth). When cooled enough to handle remove the chicken from the bone and shred, set aside.
- Whisk together the soup, broth, milk, flour, salt and pepper. Unroll the crescent dough and separate into the triangles.
- Place a little cheese over the dough and at the larger end place a good heaping of the chicken. Roll up and place in a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Repeat with remaining. Once all are in the dish, pour the soup mix around each one and then drizzle a little over the tops (not too much) Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes, remove and top with a little more cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes before serving. The soup mixture will thicken up like a gravy.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips