We’ve wrapped up everyone’s favorite chocolate candy inside soft and chewy peanut butter cookies. It’s our present to fans of this better-together flavor combo, and if that means you, we recommend making a double batch! These cookies are hard to resist—particularly when they’re warm from the oven and still melty at center.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix Vegetable oil, water and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 20 Hershey’s Kisses Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- 1/3cup coarse white sparkling sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, vegetable oil, water, egg and flour until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 20 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Flatten each ball to form 2 1/2-inch circle. Press 1 milk chocolate into center of each circle, making sure to form dough around chocolate to enclose; reshape into balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Discard remaining sugar.
- Prepare 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes; eliminate from treat sheets to cooling rack. Cool totally, around 20 minutes. Store shrouded in sealed shut holder.