- 1 package Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 package Miniature Reeses Cup ; 13 oz Each
- 4 cups 2% Milk ; Cold
- 2 packages Instant vanilla pudding ; 5.1 oz each
- 1 cup Peanut butter ; creamy
- 4 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 8 oz cool whip ; thawed
Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Bake in a greases 12-in. x 9-in. backing pan at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not over-bake). Cool on wire rack; cut into 3/4-in pieces. Cut peanut better cups in half, set aside 1/3 cup for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixtures for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping. Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl; top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups. spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping garnish with reserved peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until chilled.