4-6 large tomatoes
1 pound ground beef
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
4 cups spinach, chopped
1/2 cup corn *fresh or frozen
1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese *optional
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Slice the top off the tomatoes and scoop out all the pulp. Place in a baking dish.
- Brown the ground beef in a large saute pan. Once cooked through, add the taco seasoning.
- Add the spinach and corn. Cook until the spinach is wilted and everything is fully mixed together.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the beef mixture. Use any leftover beef in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with the cilantro and serve.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips