Welcome to MindsTips
- 3 lb chuck roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 bay leaf
- dash salt and pepper
How to prepare:
- Season chuck roast with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Coat with flour. Next place the floured roast into oiled skillet, brown lightly on both sides.
- During browning roast, add sliced onions to skillet.
- Remove roast and onions put into greased crock-pot or large pot.
- Add bay leaves. Pour beef broth over roast and add salt and pepper.