Cook time: 10 Min Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 10 or more
- 1 c butter
- 1 c white sugar
- 1 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs, well-beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 c white flour
- 3 c quick oatmeal
- 2 c coconut (or you choice of nuts, raisins, date, chocolate chips, etc.)
- 1. Cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- 2. Add eggs, vanilla, salt, baking soda, flour, oatmeal, coconut and mix.
- 3. Either use a cookie scoop, drop and bake immediately or form the dough into 2″ rolls in plastic and refrigerate until chilled then slice.
- 4. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
- Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips