Welcome to MindsTips
- 1 medium head green cabbage, chopped loosely
- 3 slices Beef, chopped
- 1/4 large onion or 1/2 small to medium onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pan cook the chopped beef over medium to medium-high heat.
- Once the fat renders off and there’s plenty of bacon grease in the pan, add the chopped onion.
- Right when the beef has just started to crisp, add the chopped cabbage, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce (optional but I like the tiny bit of smokey tang that it gives some foods).
- Stir occasionally until cabbage is softened. I like some pieces to get a little pan browned so I don’t stir very often.
- Taste before serving as you may need to add more salt and pepper depending on your preference.