- 4 (8 oz) boneless ribeye steaks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the steaks and cook for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or longer if you prefer your steak more well-done.
- Remove the steaks from the skillet and set aside to rest for a few minutes.
- In the same skillet, add the butter, garlic, and parsley. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the butter is melted and the garlic is fragrant.
- Return the steaks to the skillet and spoon the garlic butter over the top of the steaks.
- Let the steaks cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the butter is melted and the steak is heated through.
- Serve the steaks hot, topped with the garlic butter and chopped parsley.
Enjoy your Easy Garlic Butter Steak!