PREP TIME : 10 MINS
COOK TIME : 8 HRS
TOTAL TIME : 8 HRS 15 MINS
This easy and delicious recipe for Slow-Cooker Potatoes and Sausage will make your family feel like they have a homecooked meal. You can prepare the ingredients in the slow cooker and serve it up with some warm potatoes and seasoned sausage.
This dish is very satisfying and will make your family feel like they have a homecooked meal. The tender baby potatoes and the sweet and filling sausage make this a great meal.The slow cooker helps the various components of this dish to cook together in the best possible flavor. It’s the perfect comfort food for my family.
One of the recipes that we rely on for our busy family is Slow-Cooker Potatoes and Sausage. The slow cooker allows us to prepare the various components of this dish in the most effective manner.
- 1 ½ pounds smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 2 ½ pounds of Russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- ¾ tsp Creole Seasoning
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- Using a non-stick spray, or a liner, put the potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In the same manner, add the sliced smoked sausage, the creaole seasoning, and the vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until the potatoes are tender. In a medium bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup and the milk.
- The soup should be poured over the meat and potatoes in the slow cooker. Stir frequently to prevent it from burning. The mixture should be cooked through for about 7 to 8 hours.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 899 TOTAL FAT: 51g C HOLESTEROL: 146mg CARBOHYDRATES: 71g SUGAR: 7g PROTEIN: 40g