- 1 lb hot sausage, uncooked (or any sausage you prefer)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined. (I use my KitchenAid mixer with the dough hook attachment) Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until brown.
- Sausage balls may be frozen uncooked.
- If baking frozen, add a few minutes to the baking time.
NOTE : You can use Gluten Free Bisquick for those that are Celiac or eating Gluten Free!