- 1 LB preferred brand and heat level Breakfast Sausage [Turkey sausage is awesome too!]
- 3/4 cup, plus 1 or 2 TBSP Bisquick
- 2 cups shredded extra sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- optional: 8 oz Cream cheese: reduced fat or Neufchatel [confession: I can NEVER remember how to spell that!] work great here.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
- Form into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet; bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips
Feel free to leave your comments on the section bellow. This will motivate me to keep on track with new recipes.