- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (18 oz) bottle Teriyaki sauce
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (thawed)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups cooked white rice (day old or leftover cold rice is best)
- 3-4 Tablespoons soy sauce
For Preparation method Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends
Cook chicken covered in teriyaki sauce in a crock-pot on high heat for 3 hours. OR in oven at 375 F° for 35 minutes. Once cooked, slice into small pieces. Set aside.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the peas/carrots mix, onion and garlic. Stir fry until tender.
Lower the heat to medium-low and push the mixture off to one side. Pour eggs on the other side of skillet. Stir fry until scrambled.
Now add the rice and soy sauce and blend all together well. Stir in cooked chicken and cook until mixture is heated through. Serve and enjoy