- 7 ounces gluten-free gingersnap cookies, finely crushed
- ¼ cup margarine, melted
- 2 pounds chevre (soft goat cheese) at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 8 ounces cultured coconut milk (coconut milk yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- ¼ cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Combine gingersnap crumbs with melted margarine and mix well. Press crumb mixture into bottom of prepared pan; place pan in the freezer.
- Beat chevre and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the cheese mixture before adding the next. Mix in coconut milk. Add coconut yogurt, vanilla extract, and gluten-free flour; mix just until incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake batter into chilled crust and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn oven off and allow cake to cool in oven with its door closed for at least 2 hours. Refrigerate for an additional 4 to 6 hours before serving.
Feel free to leave your comments on the section bellow. This will motivate me to keep on track with new recipes.