- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced black olives
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper. Stir in the red and yellow bell peppers, red onion, cucumber, green bell pepper, black olives, and cherry tomatoes.
- Add the cooked and cooled spaghetti noodles to the bowl and toss until well coated with the dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- Toss the salad again before serving.
Enjoy your California Spaghetti Salad!