Looking for a bold and flavorful seafood dish that’s sure to impress? Look no further than this mouthwatering Cajun Shrimp Scampi recipe! With succulent shrimp cooked to perfection and coated in a zesty, Cajun-spiced sauce, every bite of this dish is bursting with flavor. The rich garlic and buttery notes complement the tangy lemon and white wine, creating a perfect harmony of flavors that will have your taste buds dancing. Served over a bed of perfectly cooked linguine or your favorite pasta, this dish is not only delicious, but also beautiful to look at with vibrant colors and fresh herbs on top. This Cajun Shrimp Scampi is a true crowd-pleaser that’s perfect for a romantic dinner for two or a dinner party with friends. Give it a try and experience the irresistible taste of Cajun cuisine in the comfort of your own home!
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Linguine or your preferred pasta, cooked according to package directions
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
For Complete Cooking STEPS Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.