Welcome to MindsTips
Ingredients Beef Stroganoff
- 600 g beef fillet
- 4 tbsp oil or clarified butter
- salt, black pepper to taste
- 2 onions
- 1/8 liter vegetable broth – How to make vegetable broth –
- 1 small can mushrooms (230g) or fresh
- 150 g pickles (jar), preferably German pickles
- 200 g creme fraiche or sour cream
- Cut the beef filet first in slices, then in stripes
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry fillet stripes very briefly, then take them off the skillet,
- Spice with salt and black pepper.
- Peel onions, cut them in half and slice them; saute them in the same skillet until transparent; add broth.
- Drain mushrooms, wash and slice mushrooms (if necessary); add them to onions, saute them briefly.
- Cut pickles in stripes.
- Add creme fraiche and bring to a very brisk boil; spice with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine with filet and pickles. Reheat, serve right away with your favorite pasta or rice.