- 6 slices rye bread
- 1 lb. shredded cooked corned beef
- 1 (14.5 oz.) jar sauerkraut, drained
- 4 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tsp. caraway seeds
- 1 cup diced dill pickles
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup thousand island dressing
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a large casserole pan with cooking spray.
- Cut 4 slices of rye bread and cut in 2-inch cubes.
- Add last 2 slices of rye bread to a food processor and pulse until crumbled.
- Lay cubed rye bread in the casserole pan and top with half of the shredded corn beef.
- Add sauerkraut, pickles, and 1 tsp. caraway seeds evenly over the corned beef.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over top and top with the rest of the shredded corn beef.
- Top with the remaining swiss cheese and caraway seeds.
- Combine milk, eggs, mustard, and thousand island dressing in a liquid measuring cup and whisk until combined.
- Pour over the casserole and sprinkle top with crumbled rye bread.
- Cover the casserole pan with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips
Feel free to leave your comments on the section bellow. This will motivate me to keep on track with new recipes.