1 25 oz. (1 lb) frozen cheese ravioli
1 24 oz. jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
1 1lb. ground beef
1 tsp. dried basil
1 T. minced garlic
1/2 tsp. dried parsley
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 C. parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain, add in 1 C. of the pasta sauce, garlic and basil.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook ravioli according to pkg. directions.
- Drain and return to pot and add in remaining pasta sauce. Stir to combine.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and layer 1/2 of the ravioli in the bottom.
- Top with all the beef mixture and spread around. T
- op with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 of the parmesan cheese. Layer the remaining ravioli on top and top with remaining cheeses. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, turn on the broiler and broil for 2 minutes or until top is browned somewhat.